[gcompris-devel] Season Of KDE

Kesha Shah kesha.shah1106 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 04:30:03 UTC 2014

Hello all,

We are proud to say that GCompris will be participating in this season of
KDE with the project for adding new activity to GCompris codebase.

The post on call for participation goes here
<http://keshashah.blogspot.in/2014/11/open-source-call-for-participating-in.html>.
I have written a post for format as well as some must-do step by step
procedure for students.

Bruno and I would be mentoring 1-2 students and the exciting part is we
have started receiving some awesome applications ! (y)

Wishing all the best to the students who are participating and we look
forward to spend 3 months together enriching GCompris with you. :)

Cheers !

Regards,
--
Kesha Shah.