[gcompris-devel] New bar button

Holger Kaelberer hk at elberer.de
Sat Nov 1 11:18:42 UTC 2014

Hi Bruno,

the new bar looks great!

Just one thing I noticed: For activities like click_on_letter that might need the bar during usage
(e.g. 'repeat' for audio repeating)  it might be annoying to have to hide/show it several times if
it collides with the needed activity viewport. I wonder if we could add the possibility to arrange
it in other corners than lower-left right now. What do you think?

Holger