[gcompris-devel] GCompris on Android Version 0.6

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Feb 23 22:25:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

We reached this week end the completion of the 10th activity in the
GCompris in Qt Quick version. A special thanks to Johnny Jazeix who is
the first contributor, he did the ball catch activity.

You can test it on Android by downloading it here:
http://gcompris.net/download/GCompris-Android-0.6.apk

Another option, you can ask me to join the Google+ Community of testers:
https://plus.google.com/communities/105416718806237242666 (ask me if you
want to join it). It will allow you to have GCompris installed on your
Android devices directly from the Play store.?

As I mentioned, there are ongoing talks with the Kde community. You can
read the discussion thread here:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-community/2014q1/thread.html#552

To tell it shorter, we are welcome and I will start next week to migrate
the Qt Quick version from GitHub to Kde.