[gcompris-devel] GCompris's future

Yves Combe yves at ycombe.net
Mon Feb 10 17:07:30 UTC 2014

Le 10/02/2014 01:46, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes a écrit :
> Hi Bruno and others,
>
> Consta no registro BC09470 do Livro da Grande Teia que
> Bruno, em 09/02/14 escreveu o seguinte:
>
>> I expect GCompris to be distributed through the application stores of
>> the different tablet vendors. For the desktop nothing will change.
> You can add it to F-Droid repositories too (https://f-droid.org/).
And you can provide directly an apk on the website. I have just
installed Cyanogen Mod (unofficial CM10) on an old motorola defy, and I
have decided not to install google's stuff. I appreciate F-Droid as  apk
directly provided by projects. Some pepople I know do have Google Play
installed but do not use it, because of mandatory account.

Anyway it's a great idea.

--
yves