[GCompris-devel] Three bugs in GCompris translation strings?

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:16:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

for your first point, i updated the description to:

A set of cards is shown. Each card has an associated sound, and each
sound has a twin exactly the same. Click on a card to see its hidden
sound, and try to match the twins. You can only activate two cards at
once, so you need to remember where a sound is, while you listen to its
twin. When you turn over the twins, they both disappear.

It won't be changed in the 1.0 because of the string freeze but we will
available after the release.

The two other ones were already fixed for the release.

Thanks for pointing out this issue.

Johnny