[GCompris-devel] An "Paypal" payment option for "New Unified Graphics for GCompris Campaign" may be helpful

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Dec 18 21:45:20 UTC 2014

Le 18/12/2014 03:47, littlebat a écrit :
> I found it seems only Credit card payment way available for this
> campaign. And, I heard it seems pay online using Credit card
> directly isn't too safe enough, pay via "Paypal" may be more safer.
Hi,

I don't understand because using paypal is also paying online and
requires a card at some point.

> If it isn't too difficult to accept payment via paypal, I suggest add
> it as another payment option.

If Indigogo does not support this option, I don't think we can change that.

That say, if you wan't you can make a donation to GCompris using the
donation button on the buy page on gcompris.net and put a comment saying
you want the money to go to the campaing. I will then pay Indigogo with
my card.