[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

smirnoff.al at gmail.com smirnoff.al at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:31:23 UTC 2014

Hello.
I have asked in Sailfish devel list about qtquick.controls.
There is no support at all in SailfishOS. There  also no packages exist in Mer official repo.

But never mind. I have no plan to run Gcompris on Jolla phone in  long terms anyway.
The goal is Jolla tablet, wich has Intel architecture. And it is much more like to have Controls out of the box on tablet.
But we will not have tablet sdk before June next year, so I will try to build controls my self. Then we can decide  where to place it.

Alex.

--
Gesendet von meinem Jolla