[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

JAZEIX Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:37:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

you can find a first try here :
https://github.com/petitlapin/GCompris-qt/tree/sailfish

Using the rpmvalidator tool, I'm still having errors :
* rpm name (for now, I do a manual mv but we can automate it)
* /bin/sh is a non allowed dependency (I think we can play with the spec
file for this point?)

A warning telling the file is not stripped and an info telling the rpath
is empty.

I did comment a lot of plugins so I hope they are not needed or already
installed...
-----
If someone wants to try (it's not working yet) :

I had to install cmake in the mersdk virtualbox:
sb2 -t SailfishOS-armv7hl -m sdk-install -R zypper install cmake

Then inside clone the gcompris repository:
git clone https://github.com/petitlapin/GCompris-qt/tree/sailfish

To run the cmake:
mkdir build_gcompris
cd build_gcompris
sb2 -t SailfishOS-armv7hl
cmake -DSAILFISHOS=1 -DBUILD_RPM=1 ../gcompris && make package

-----
I didn't try to deploy it yet (need to find how to do it)...

Johnny