[GCompris-devel] gcompris [Sailfish OS]

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:19:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

thanks for pointing out the verification tool. I managed to create a
first rpm using CMake/CPack and it shows a lot of errors. I didn't
have the time to check them (there is the one about file placements of
rcc/translations which should not be in .../bin/ but .../share/...,
naming conventions to follow (described in the FAQ)).