[gcompris-devel] Admin proof of concept

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sat Aug 9 22:22:01 UTC 2014

Le 09/08/2014 03:47, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes a écrit :
> Hi Bruno and others,
>
> Consta no registro BC05492 do Livro da Grande Teia que
> Bruno, em 05/08/14 escreveu o seguinte:
>
>> I preparation of the Randa meeting I created a little proof of
>> concept to let us play around and find the best approach.
>>
>> I updated the documentation here to explain what I did:
>> http://gcompris.net/wiki/Administration_design#Proof_of_concept
> And I made some comments there.  :-)

Hi,

I agree with your comments. I updated the "High level overview" to
include "creating and assigning exercises." as one of the main goal.

Defining a good language to let teachers define their exercises here
will be tricky. A good brainstorming session ot Randa will help.

Yes I was talking about the schollbus code itself. Not sure yet this is
a good idea to have it in gcompris qt itself.