[gcompris-devel] Status of the Qt port

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Apr 2 22:44:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a little update on the ongoing work on the Qt Quick port of GCompris.

Today we completed the 30th activity. We now have a little team working
on the project and these activities are comming from 6 developpers
including myself.

If we look at our migration status [1] there are 30 reserved activities,
some are in the pipe and will be integrated soon.

I am very happy on how the development is going. Thanks to all of you
who joined the team.

I just uploaded on the Android play store a new beta version. Feel free
to join the 'GCompris tester' community on Google+ if you want to get it
on your Android device.

Bruno.

[1] http://gcompris.net/wiki/Qt_Quick_Migration_status