[gcompris-devel] New GCompris web site

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Sep 25 17:15:30 UTC 2013

Le 25/09/2013 19:01, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes a écrit :
> Where can I translate the news on the new site? And it's possible to
> insert new ones? Best regards, Frederico
Hi,

I took the option to keep the news untranslated as it is too much effort
to maintain them in a timely manner.

We could imagine that if we have a file <date>-<locale>.html in the news
directory we pick it instead of the english one. And if there is one
without the english one we assume it is a news specific to a given locale.

If you look at the following directory, it contains all the english news:
https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris-site/tree/master/news

Providing the news in a language would be just to create a new file
there with the name <date>-pt_BR.html in your case. I can even give you
the commit right on this repo. I have not set up an automatic update but
I want to get there.

Would this work for you?