[gcompris-devel] New GCompris web site

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Mon Sep 16 23:17:08 UTC 2013

Le 17/09/2013 00:46, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes a écrit :
> I'm having problems with new site (just confirming, URL ishttp://gcompris.net/newsite, right?) . Every link I try, I can only see an unformatted menu and a 404 error message. Since other people are accessing the site, is this problem just with me?
Hi,

I just completed the migration thus the site is now accessible at
http://gcompris.net

Frederico, I remember you had some pointers to sleducational on
gcompris.net. I have not imported them and did not put a lot of though
on where would be the best place in the new site. I have added the link
to the portuguese mailing list in the wiki developer's corner.