[gcompris-devel] Russian language in the program.

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Oct 10 20:06:26 UTC 2013

Le 09/10/2013 12:46, Сергей Полянский a écrit :
> Good afternoon. I am being introduced free software to educational
> institutions. In the Russian version of your wonderful program has
> bugs. Affixes are not met. How can I fix the installed version of the
> program of Russian jobs? Or it should be done in the source code? What
> files to look at? How to send your changes? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris.

I don't understand what you mean by 'Affixes are not met'.

The genereal rule is to send me patches that I check and integrate in
the official version.

There are a lot of details for developpers in our wiki:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner

Also think to register properly to the list before posting.