[gcompris-devel] bug report

Bill Bogstad bogstad at pobox.com
Sun Oct 6 05:21:55 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:08 PM, Bruno Coudoin
<bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net> wrote:
> Le 02/10/2013 11:01, zezinho a écrit :
>> Now how are the plans for the next release? The 1308 beta had no
>> tarball, are we close to a new release?
> Hi,
>
> I just make another call for translators and set the date to October 19th.
>
> I am currently recording my wife to replace the word voice set that we
> got from art4apps. The original voice does no include the gender prefix
> for each words and it is sad to teach french words without it.

As an English speaker who just started learning French recently, I
would agree.   I would request that care be taken with any nouns that
are subject to "liason?" pronunciation when prefixed with articles.
For example "un objet" sounds the same (to my ear) as if I someone was
saying "une objet" (which is of course wrong).

Thanks,
Bill Bogstad