[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Thu May 30 05:30:57 UTC 2013

Any word?

Karin and I went through them, there are two "categories" of images
which are bad in terms of gender balance:

high status jobs:
male: badge, suit, hunter, judge, magic, plane, plow, vet, royal, science
female: chore

sports:
male: swim, sweat, jog, ride
female: coach

And the "hegde/lawn" pairing, both of which are male.

The rest are mostly ok in terms of gender balance.

Michael

20/05/2013 11:14, sgrìobh Bastien: