[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Sat May 18 21:57:13 UTC 2013

Hi Bruno,

I will sit down with Karin tomorrow and look at which ones we should
remove or change to make it more balanced and the post it to the list.
If nobody from Artsforapps answers, we can then talk about removing
them. If they answer and are open to changing some, we will then already
have a list of those we think need changing. I think that way it
involves the least amount of re-working.

Have a nice Sunday!

Michael

18/05/2013 21:02, sgrìobh Bruno Coudoin: