[gcompris-devel] New activity to enrich the vocabulary

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Thu May 16 20:41:21 UTC 2013

Did you try the direct email? I did a search on the domain and it's
registered to appsofallnations at gmail.com and did a websearch, it seems
to be a woman called  Isabelle Duston in the US, through which I found
her LinkedIn profile
(http://www.linkedin.com/pub/isabelle-duston/18/1b7/930) which looks
broadly like the right person though she doesn't list it. It might be
worth a try emailing her and asking? If it's not her, she might know who.

It's astonishing how many organisations have badly set up contact forms
that don't actually go anywhere, I had the same problem with Shtooka.

Failing that, I would be tempted to just replace some of them or if
that's not possible, leave out a few. With so many, dropping 3 or 4
won't have a massive impact.

Michael

16/05/2013 12:21, sgrìobh Bruno Coudoin: