[gcompris-devel] advanced_colors - move OK button?

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Wed Mar 27 18:30:49 UTC 2013

I have identified another one - overlapping boxes.

\share\gcompris\boards\explore_farm_animals\content.desktop.in

textBoxY = 100

And a suggestion:

explore_world_music: move suitcase for America up a bit, it caused me a
misclick because it's too close to Mexico

Thanks!

27/03/2013 13:55, sgrìobh Fòram na Gàidhlig: