[gcompris-devel] código fonte alfa+legal

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Jun 30 08:16:01 UTC 2013

Hi,

As Frederico told you, this list is about collaboration efforts on the
GCompris project.

You decided not to collaborate with us and make a project on your own.
This is fine for me and I won't judge you but you have to assume your
choice and stop using our list to promote your work.

Please do not reply to the list.

Bruno.