[gcompris-devel] Introducing me and my interest

Kesha Shah kesha.shah1106 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:41:00 UTC 2013

Hi Roopesh,

-Regarding the size of sponsorship, I would be great if I can get travel
support.
-I believe in-person meeting, having interactions and attending will have a
huge impact over webinars.
-Sure. This was one of the things in my mind like adding support to Hindi
and small Hindi alphabet recognization and playing activity.
Also, in the joining different province to make a country activity which
exist now (oops ! I cant recall the name), I also thought of adding Indian
states- this will make small Indian kids recognize different states, where
it is located, how many are there etc.
With a little more effort, if we can include capital of every state that
would also be great !
An actiivity regarding recipes of Indian dishes will also be cool :)
These are few which involves adding activities specific to Indian audience.

Best Regards,

Kesha Shah.