[gcompris-devel] Cannot start a new python activity

s.granjeaud at free.fr s.granjeaud at free.fr
Wed Jan 23 21:34:39 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

Nice to hear from you. I took the source code at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gcompris/files/

The configure script is in the archive. This is the standard way to install a software from source.

In the next days I will switch to a Linux Mint DEbian install and I will follow your procedure.

Regards,
Samuel