[gcompris-devel] Options in clicking activities for left click only

Ranjit Annamalai aranjit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:49:43 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Is there a way to have the mouse click activities only accept a left click
of the mouse? One thing I have noticed with our kids who use Gcompris is
that for the basic mouse activities it takes some time to get them to use
the left mouse button only. The younger kids especially get drawn to the
scroll wheel (on our mice they light up) and they click that or the right
mouse button. Could only left clicking be a setting in the fish, click and
double click activities?

Seperately, would it be useful to have the two click activity teach double
clicking (and not triple, quadruple, quintuple etc.)? I would be interested
in seeing this as the pictures change and would hold the kids attention
longer.

Thanks for the great work on Gcompris
Ranjit