[gcompris-devel] Proposed Feature: Remember last level played for a particular game and start from there

roopesh shenoy shenoy.roopesh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:25:38 UTC 2013

Hi..

I am new to GCompris source code, but I want to implement a feature such
that

user -> plays a game and reaches certain level -> navigates away/logs out
-> comes back in, starts same game - should start at the same level

Currently the games start from level 1 without remembering where this
particular logged in user was when they last played the game.

Before I dig in, does anyone have any pointers on how to approach this? Is
there any common code that gets invoked before every game where this logic
can be incorporated?

If someone else would also like to work on this feature, please let me
know. In fact if it requires a budget, I might be able to set something up
(although please be realistic, it will come from my personal savings).

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Roopesh