[gcompris-devel] some activityes in gcompris don't show chinese text in douodulinux2.1-zh_CN

Hackson.Wang hackson99 at 163.com
Sat Dec 14 03:24:42 UTC 2013

Sorry to disturb you,Bruno. But i really need your help.

I found some issue in gcompris, doudoulinux2.1zh_CN. some board game
can't show any text, just white board. The tow little game are:
mathematics->Numeration->Enumeration memory game and Reading
activities->Wordnumber memory game.

I run them both in english language and zh_CN enviroment, both no text
showing, just white boards.So, maybe the is because the two little game
can't found the system chinese font ttf-wqy-microhei.

Some days ago,Gamine have the same problem, so doudou-dev using "gamine
--font=/usr/share/fonts/truetype/wqy/ttf-wqy-microhei.ttc" to resolve
the problem. I think maybe gcompris can use the same method to resolve
the same problem. Can i ?

I found the author of the two game is the same man: Yves Combe, maybe he
can tell me how to appoint the system font.

Bruno, i need your help. Christmas Day is comming, but i still can't
resolve the little problem.I am worried about it very much.

Give me some advice, Thank u.