[gcompris-devel] gcompris re-run error in doudoulinux-2.1 zh-CN

Hackson.Wang hackson99 at 163.com
Tue Dec 10 00:58:02 UTC 2013

After i first run gcompris, exit gcompris, I check
.xsession-errors,found some info:

   Building XImage...**Message:Binary relocation disabled
**(process:4244): WARNING **: exec_prefix NONE

librdf warning - Model does not support contexts
librdf warning - Model does not support econtexts
Cannot connect to server socket err = no that file or direcotry /(this
warning text are chinese, i translate it/)
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cann't be started

(gcompris:4244):Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_set_type_hint:assertion
`!gtk_widget_get_mapped (GTK_WIDGET (window))` failed
package_data_dir =/usr/share/gcomris/boards
package_skin_dir =/usr/share/gcompris/boards/skins
package_menu_dir =/usr/share/gcompris/boards
package_locale_dir                               =/usr/share/locale
package_plugin_dir                              =/usr/lib/gcompris
package_python_plugin_dir =/usr/share/gcompris/python

Then , i re-run gcompris, hung, i check the .xsession-errors, found the
info:

   Building XImage...**Message:Binary relocation disabled
**(process:4244): WARNING **: exec_prefix NONE

Cannot connect to server socket err = no that file or direcotry /(this
warning text are chinese, i translate it/)
Cannot connect to server socket
jack server is not running or cann't be started

(gcompris:4244):Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_set_type_hint:assertion
`!gtk_widget_get_mapped (GTK_WIDGET (window))` failed

So, this is the reason?

In doudoulinux 2.1zh_CN, only zh_CN and english, I changed system into
english, alwarys hung when i re-run gcompris.

Any idea?