[gcompris-devel] Animations and story leading to Game Play?

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Sun Dec 1 01:50:37 UTC 2013

Le 29/11/2013 00:11, Chara Syr a écrit :
> I'm a computer science student and i would like to volunteer in GCompris.
> I'm intrested in testing your software or developing new activities. Please
> let me know if you would be ok with me helping and if you could suggest me
> something specific to work on. Apart from developing, I can also contribute
> to translating in my native language(greek).
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in GCompris.

I cannot direct you towards a specific development. It is up to you to
come with a proposal depending on what most interest you. We maintain a
list of what we would like to have but you are free to propose something
different:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities

To help you, there are a lot of important information for developers on
our wiki:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Developer%27s_corner

Especially, to start working on GCompris I suggest you to follow the
exercise:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/An_exercise_for_new_contributors