[gcompris-devel] bug report about no text only voices

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 19:53:50 UTC 2013

at bottom :-

On 8/18/13, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> b. This is more of a wishlist bug, it would be great to have map based
> geography and names puzzles. Something like these :-
>
> http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html

Actually this is a slightly better reference :-

http://www.yourchildlearns.com/mappuzzle/us-puzzle.html

I share this one as it doesn't use Flash and uses HTML for the same thing.

If the base idea can be done, it can be extended indefinitely with
having sights, sounds, images and any interesting characteristic of
that place given/shared as well.

As said before, just a wishlist.
--
          Regards,