[gcompris-devel] Invitation to test new activity: "Mining for gold"

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Thu Sep 27 07:59:52 UTC 2012

On 26.09.2012 00:25, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Just to let you know that I integrated your mining activity on the
> official master branch. Thanks a lot for this accomplishment and I hope
> you have other gold to share with us.
>
> For example, if you stay in the computer discovery area, I'd love to see
> an activity to let children discover the different parts of it.

Yes, the "computer parts"-activity is an activity I would be
interested in, to implement. (Found it at
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Ideas_for_activities#Computer_parts )

But at the moment I have another private project waiting in
my TODO-pipeline. And vacation is almost over again. :(

But I hope to soon find time to develop for GCompris again.
Because this is a very nice project with very friendly people!

I read you on the mailing list. :)

Regards,
	Peter