[gcompris-devel] Problem compiling GCompris HEAD (0a0cb4b0ea)

Beth Hadley bhadley at mit.edu
Mon Sep 10 20:42:18 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Peter,

Bruno did some work this weekend on refactoring my explore activities. The
message you see is related to my explore activities. I do not think
defaultCompletedLocationPic.png is used any longer in the code. It was used
in earlier iterations of the explore-activity design. Bruno will probably
get rid of the reference and the bug will be fixed.

Thanks for your patience and help as we try to clean up some of the mess
that is caused by merging repos =) I do apologize for some of my
last-minute-coding that caused many of these discrepancies in repositories.

Thanks for letting us know about the bug, and we'll look into getting it
fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
~Beth