[gcompris-devel] Bug: Music Activities: Missing Bonus Images

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Wed Sep 5 21:31:05 UTC 2012

Hi!

I just manually compiled
> https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris
at current git HEAD 76cf56be9796ba41341eeebde1abc940da021771

Playing around, I encountered some error messages about
missing images.

When I play the activity "Play Piano!" or "Play Rhythm",
instead of the bonus to be displayed, I get the error
message: Can't open file "piano_composition/happyNote.png".

Doing a
 # cd /usr/local
 # find -name "*ote.png"
does not find the mentioned file on the harddisk.

I guess the have been deleted at
> https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris/commit/26de48530957fac372b13f6901946df6843221cf
so those two activities should use the new NOTE-Bonus
instead of gcomprismusic.displaySadNote() and
gcomprismusic.displayHappyNote().

Regards,
	Peter