[gcompris-devel] Release 12.11 almost ready

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Nov 21 08:26:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I just fixed and uploaded a new version of these 3 files again under the
very same name. Probably not a good practise but way easier for me.

The fixes are about copyright issues in some explore activities images
and of missing translations still in these activities.

I hope we are fine now on this release. Again, please do not talk about
this release until I am ready.

Bruno.