[gcompris-devel] Release 12.11 almost ready

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Nov 20 01:53:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I spend a lot of time packaging GCompris on the different platforms we
support. I still have a to create a version for MacOSX Tiger and
Leopard.

You can download the release from here (source, windows, macosx > snow
leopard):
http://gcompris.net/download/gcompris-12.11.tar.bz2
http://gcompris.net/download/gcompris-12.11.exe
http://gcompris.net/download/gcompris-12.11-2_intel.dmg

I am currently working on the release notes. More than release notes, I
would like this time to publish the news to community groups and news
sites. For this, I started to write a page on our wiki that can be used
to communicate:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/12.11-en

Here is the french translation:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/12.11-fr

This is a good opportunity to help GCompris by promoting it on news
sites in your country. You can just pick the release note, translate it
in your language and try to publish it on any site in your country that
follows the free software, linux, education topic.

For now, please have a test of these release and let me know if there is
bug.