[gcompris-devel] GCompris translation update / Release delayed again

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Fri Nov 16 07:41:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

I made a test a few years ago and was not satisfied.

For GCompris our requirements are:

- A very good quality, GCompris is used in schools.
- Support for many language and some rare one
- Multi-platform
- Free Software.

Concerning the size, yes it takes room but nowadays disk are cheap. On
GNU/Linux, users can just pick the voice set they are interested in.

Bruno.