[gcompris-devel] gcompris how to use the api? (python)

raimundo raimundoguimaraes1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:03:37 UTC 2012

"code in python"

the code below:

def __ init__ (self, *gcomprisBoard*):
print "init raimundo"

# Save the gcomprisBoard, it defines everything we need
# To know from the core
*self.gcomprisBoard = gcomprisBoard*

# Needed to get key_press
*gcomprisBoard.disable_im_context = True *

I am novice programmer .. (sorry)

*which is gcomprisBoard? a python file? an xml file**?*

thank you help

someone has the email Olivier Samyn?

Raimundo

Manaus - Brazil