[gcompris-devel] Geography

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Jun 26 07:50:56 UTC 2012

Le dimanche 24 juin 2012 à 22:03 -0700, Sumit Agrawal a écrit :

> In the Geography module, it only lets you scroll between 4 continents
> in the menu underneath.   The 4 that are available seem to change
> every time the module is loaded.
>
> Could this be changed to allow it to switch between all available maps
> (I believe there are 8)?

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I just changed that, it will be in the next
release.

If you want to fix this on your installation, just rename the files in
<you GCompris installation>/share/gcompris/boards/geography so that all
the board xml file have their own 'prime' number and thus all end with
_0.xml like:
board1_0.xml  board2_0.xml  board3_0.xml  board4_0.xml  board5_0.xml
board6_0.xml  board7_0.xml  board8_0.xml