[gcompris-devel] (no subject)

Philip Morris phil at northquayit.com
Thu Jul 26 09:50:31 UTC 2012

Fadwa,

There is also the Live Boot CD of Gcompris running on Opensuse Linux.

All you have to do is download the .iso image from
here<http://susestudio.com/a/ms1w5G/gcompris-v12-05-live-cd>,
burn that  image onto a CD and boot the PC\laptop from the CD.  This will
tale you you into a graphical environment where you will see the Gcompris
logo.  Double click on the logo and away you go.

With best wishes
Phil