[gcompris-devel] GCompris on Intel-Tablet

Ronny Standtke ronny.standtke at gmx.net
Thu Jul 5 11:49:26 UTC 2012

Hi Bruno

> This is excellent. I am glad to see you are still following GCompris
> after 10 years !
Yes, 10 years ago I was doing it for other kids, now I am doing it for
my own kids. In 20 years (or so...) I will probably do it for my
grandchildren... :-)

By the way: I found no way to *update* a YouTube video and keep the same
URL. Therefore I removed the old version and uploaded a new version here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkoa0zPEr4

So, if you want to keep your votes and comments visible, please re-add
them! ;-)

Cheers

Ronny