[gcompris-devel] GComprisShapegame gimp script

Angel Ivan Moreno angelivanm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 16:20:44 UTC 2012

The Puzzle activity autogenerates the tiles. What I want is to be able to
select the shapes I want for the babyshapes activity. I managed to to that
by cutting and pasting the areas I wanted in new images, besides adding
 them to a channel. At the end, I run the geography script and replace the
generated images with the ones manually generated. So I only reuse the
generated xml file (still, removing the sound references). I wondered
whether more automation was possible or if an updated script existed
somewhere.