[gcompris-devel] Missing activities

Philip Morris phil at northquayit.com
Thu Jan 19 20:56:04 UTC 2012

For my multi user system at a local nursery, the PC is too old to run the
newer version of Gcompris and the children are a bit to young - maximum age
of 5).

I have undertaken a presentation of one of the LIVE CDs to my son's school
deputy headmaster.  He was suitably impressed and actually asked me if he
could show the CD to his wife as she is a teacher in another school.

Once I resolve the issue of automatically installing Gcompris into the
SuseStudio build I'll do another presentation and get his views for you.

Phil

On 19 January 2012 19:16, Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net> wrote:

> Le jeudi 19 janvier 2012 à 16:44 +0100, Sascha Gresk a écrit :
> > My missing braille activities just returned .
>
> I am glad you have them back.
>
> For my curiosity, are you using the braille activities with children. I
> am curious to know if we did something useful or not.
>
> Bruno.

With Kind Regards

Phil Morris
Phone: (m) 07797 962072