[gcompris-devel] Missing activities

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Wed Jan 18 22:52:52 UTC 2012

Philip Morris <phil at northquayit.com> a écrit :

Hi,

I have built a couple of test Opensuse 12.1 systems and manually installing
Gcompris 12.01 i.e .not via RPM but make install. On each occasion I end
up with only 80 or so activities even though the number on the bottom right
hand side say 124.

Any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

--
With Kind Regards

Phil Morris

http://p.sf.net/sfu/learndevnow-d2d

Hum, you may miss all the python activities. Check your sh configure errors.