[gcompris-devel] Regarding development of Shapes activity for gCompris

Atri Sharma atri.jiit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 11:04:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am Atri Sharma.I am a C developer.

I had an idea in mind.I was thinking if,given a set of shapes,we can ask a
child to arrange them in a manner such that they occupy the minimum
space(or some other condition).We can use 2D heuristic space algorithms to
determine the best fit.Then,as the child works and if he gets set up,we can
offer him some advise(based on the model generated by our
algorithms).Then,finally,we can mark the kids design with ours and generate
a rating.

Please let me know if we can proceed further.

Atri