[gcompris-devel] Need Help About contributing

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Feb 23 15:59:31 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 23 février 2012 à 15:11 +0000, Philip Morris a écrit :
> New Version <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GSx07euNYQ>
>
> The original idea was to remove\add certain body parts to the drawing
> of
> the body without touching the sides.  It looks as though the game has
> been
> "uprated" in the video but hopefully it gives you an idea as to how it
> works.

Hum, ok I see now. I have already seen this game. I like the childish
nature of it but I am not convince we can mimic on the computer the
precision movement aspect of this game.

Just talked about that with my daughter Clara and she pointed me to a
flash RPG game (in french) in the same topic:
http://www.jeu.fr/jeu/operation-chirurgicale-de-jambe.html

Here you must operate a broken arm, you play with the surgery tools to
open the arm, remove the broken bones parts, put a fixation and close
the arm.

I am not convince we can reach a such level of reality, it is maybe not
desirable seen the little age we target in GCompris.

So we may stick to a puzzle like activity.