[gcompris-devel] Need Help About contributing

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Thu Feb 9 21:39:01 UTC 2012

Le jeudi 09 février 2012 à 22:37 +0530, Apurva Tripathi a écrit :
> I am Apurva and I am a third year engineering student
> in Jaipur (India) . I want to contribute to Gcompris. I want to
> understand
> it from scratch. I know C/C++ and Python as beginner. I will
> appreciate any help from your side. Thank you.

Hi,

GCompris is free software, you have access to the source code, a lot of
documentation useful to developers can be found on our wiki:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/Main_Page

In order to help you more than that, you should be more precise, what is
your goal, what do you plan to do with or for GCompris ?