[gcompris-devel] Eclipse (PyDev) autocompletion?

Olivier Samyn olivier-ml1 at oleastre.be
Sun Aug 12 00:16:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

Even if you find the gcompris python files (located on my fedora
distribution in /usr/share/gcompris/python/gcompris/), you will only
find some lines like: from _gcompris_skin import *

All gcompris python methods are contained in C python modules.

And, unfortunately, the eclipse pydev parser can not find such modules
internals.

I think the best way to learn how to program gcompris in python, is to
have a look at existing activities, and if you find something
interesting, just copy it :)

Olivier Samyn.