[gcompris-devel] new activity idea - mouse-wheel zoom

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Wed Aug 8 11:21:18 UTC 2012

Hello list,

third and last idea in the series of "Peters missing
training activities", I had planned to impolement: Train
zooming with the mouse wheel

# Goldmining #

The user is presented a rock wall. At a certain position the
user can see something sparkling. The user has to zoom in
three time until she/he is very close to the wall. At this
zoom level, a gold nugged can be seen instead of just a
sparkling effekt. The user clicks on the nugget to mine it.
Than she/he has to zoom out again to the top level, to see
the next point sparkling.

If there is already a similar activity or one to train that
topic, I apologize. I still have not tested every existing
activity.

Again I would like to ask for comments, especially on
(MacOS / iPad) portability.

Regards,
	Peter Albrecht