[gcompris-devel] about electric schema

Jose Jorge lists.jjorge at free.fr
Fri Apr 27 17:06:43 UTC 2012

Le 27/04/2012 10:26, aishen a écrit :
> I saw there are 2 kinds of component : resistor and diode. I need
> capacitor, inductor and generator to display it on an oscillo. I know
> it's quiete complex and maybe not this public ?
I think we can add it to higher levels, currently there are only 3 levels..

> Personnaly rotation doesn't mind for me. I like the way components are
> placed so easily, RLC circuit exists but more like Xcos in scilab for
> another public. For example an electronic "sirene" or color diode
> components would be nice.

I offered my 7 years old son a circuit maker game, and he likes it a lot.
In gcompris, he mostly misses the elements you list :

- capacitor
- color diode

The big plus would be having a model to remake, to get a goal in this
activity.