[gcompris-devel] GSoC Music Activity Proposals

Karthik S itskarthik.s at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:26:13 UTC 2012

Hi Beth,

My last year's GSoC project revolved around the same kind of things.

I developed a Musical Piano, Karaoke Player, Rhymes and a few more
activities.
Sadly it was missing a few things which did not let it go into the master.
Instead of starting from scratch you could work on polishing things that
I've done.

Lets not reinvent the wheel :)

My branch : (gcomprismusic)
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gcompris/log/?h=gcomprismusic