[gcompris-devel] Creating C activity

Neela Saranya neela.3513 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 07:57:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

    I just wanted to create new module for my idea. Because my idea is
based on reading/writing and most of the present activities in them are in
C, i thought I would copy and modify some of them and submit it as an
initial contribution for Gsoc and gnome women internship. Given the time
constraint now, what would you suggest? A few patches or a little
implemented idea?

Regards,
Neela