[gcompris-devel] Integration of Braille Activities

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at gcompris.net
Tue Sep 6 21:06:22 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that I integrated in our master branch the work
done by Srishti Sethi this summer (part of the Gnome Summer of Code).

We have 4 new activities:
- The history of Louis Braille
- Discover the Braille system
- Training using a funny game, like falling letters but with Braille
- Braille lotto to remember Braille numbers.

Could you please have a look at them, stress test them and report here
all your remarks, either bugs or pedagogical issues.

Thanks a lot Srishti for your contribution.